- Materials Polyresin
- Minimum Order Qty 4 SET min
- Measurements of Product 1.15 in H x 0.75 in W x 1.15 in L
- UPC Code 045544865067
- Name Who-ville Wacky Mailboxes
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination. We are proud to present Who-ville Wacky Mailboxes, part of Grinch Village. Enjoy this whimsical collection inspired by a favorite from Dr. Seuss, How The Grinch Stole Christmas! This classic story is brought to life with charming pieces from Who-ville. You might even hear some caroling Whos! These general accessories coordinate with Grinch Village lit houses & accessories to complete your scene. Designed in the USA by the Village artists at Department 56 with the detail that makes us famous. Officially licensed by TM & © 2016 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. A set of 3 of three perfectly wonky designs for three perfectly wonky mailboxes for the houses in Who-Ville. They each stand a mere 2" tall. About DEPARTMENT 56: A marketplace leader in collectibles, giftware, and holiday décor for over 30 years. Our products have been designed in America since 1976 and are considered “Best in Class” for innovation, product quality and design. The Department 56 product portfolio contains core brands that have had success co-branding with licensed iconic brands including Villages, Snowbabies, Possible Dreams and Classic Brands Collection.
- 1 SET Sleeve Box
- 48 SET Case Pack
- 4 SET Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.